Are you driving organizational performance or struggling under the administrative responsibilities that burden HR?
Your technology can make all the difference. Paycom provides a single system of record that does everything with cloud-based convenience. We empower practitioners and employees with tools for the entire employee life cycle. You can automate processes, gain workforce insight, improve communication and accountability while reducing exposure to employment law violations. Let us help you build a business culture that drives employee satisfaction, human capital efficiency and performance. Be strategic.
HR Management Tools Include:
Document and Task Management provides employers a more efficient and secure solution for managing employee files. Paycom securely stores records to meet retention requirements and protect documents from unauthorized access and other disasters that can threaten your business. You can easily locate files and spend less time and money on paper, printing and file storage. On-Boarding with Document and Task Management streamlines your hiring and termination processes by creating online checklists of tasks to be assigned to an employee or group of employees. Paycom improves the day one productivity of new hires and reduces the compliance risks associated with new hires, transfers and separations. See features.
Government & Compliance helps you to reduce exposure to violations, audits and penalties with tools that help you comply with the employment laws impacting your business. One single system of record keeps your employee data consistent and reporting capabilities quick and comprehensive for better accuracy and real-time insight. See features.
Benefits Administration eliminates the need for multiple spreadsheets to manually administer employee benefits. Better benefits tools help educate employees, improve communication and drive informed enrollment decisions for greater employee satisfaction. Census and Reconciliation reports ensure you do not overpay for benefits. The automation of a single system reduces errors that can lead to HIPAA, COBRA and other violations associated with employee Benefits Administration. See features.
COBRA Administration from Paycom protects employers from COBRA violations and their associated fines and penalties. 90% of employers are not compliant and left vulnerable by insurance companies and third-party administrators they believe have them covered. A single system of record for employees only requires changes to be entered once. Certain changes like adding a health care deduction or terminating an employee trigger the required COBRA action that automatically keeps you in compliance. See features.
Manager Self-Service empowers managers and improves company-wide consistency in the implementation of processes with online tools for hiring, scheduling, approving timecards, time-off requests and expenses. With Talent Management, managers can drive department and employee performance with goal setting and online performance reviews.
Personnel Action Forms from Paycom exponentially reduce the amount of time and paperwork required with employee changes. Managers enter all the information surrounding change requests. When HR approves, the system updates throughout with no rekeying of data. See features.
Surveys allow you to quickly create, distribute and analyze online employee surveys with ease. From exit surveys to “rate the boss” questionnaires and other polls, users gain powerful, real-time analytics that can increase retention, improve productivity and morale and realize company goals. See features.
Document and Task Management
- Eliminate paper personnel files and securely store all employee paperwork and data in one cloud-based system.
- Provide employees online access to digitally sign required forms and view important company documents.
- Protect sensitive information and documents by customizing user access levels.
- Electronically assign tasks by employee or employee groups for the completion of On-Boarding processes.
- Set up checklists with tasks such as submitting W-4s, completing harassment training, setting up payroll, conducting exit interviews, changing employment status and more.
Government & Compliance
- A single system of record provides the accuracy, tracking and reporting capabilities needed to comply with a variety of employment laws.
- Leverage Paycom’s tools to comply with FMLA, Unemployment, COBRA, OSHA, EEOC, VETS 100/100A and other state and federal regulations.
- Rely on Paycom’s internal development team to react quickly to any changes in legislation that require system updates to keep you compliant.
- Get the best rates on benefits with our easy-to-run Census Report for brokers.
- Customize your plan setup, deduction amounts, enrollment dates and new-hire waiting periods.
- Provide employees online enrollment and 24/7 access to benefit resources including the ability to model a sample paycheck with new deduction amounts.
- Update deduction amounts for all employees or groups of employees at once.
- Electronically update carriers with changes while tightening the security of your sensitive data transmissions.
- Enter qualifying events into the system to automatically initiate compliance measures.
- Rely on Paycom to send required COBRA correspondence, track dates, collect and remit premiums and report on all COBRA activity.
- Trust Paycom to react quickly to any changes in COBRA legislation that require system or process updates to keep you compliant.
- Managers can search applicants, schedule interviews and approve candidates for their positions.
- Managers can create employee schedules and review, change and approve timecards online.
- Automate paid time-off requests and give managers the tools to make informed approvals or denials with a Time-Off Calendar and employee PTO summaries.
- Streamline the employee expenses approval process by providing managers with an expense dashboard to view and approve or deny requests for expense reimbursement.
- Managers can conduct employee performance reviews online.
- Push the administrative burden of employee change requests down to the manager level with automated Personnel Action Forms.
Personnel Action Forms
- Managers complete online Personnel Action Forms when they have an employee change request.
- Approve the change to have it automatically take effect throughout the system.
- Track and report on all Personnel Action Form activity.
- Managers can quickly create, distribute and analyze online employee surveys with ease.
- Utilize exit surveys, “rate the boss” questionnaires and other polls to measure and improve productivity and morale.
- Increase retention and reduce turnover by measuring employee satisfaction.
Our Report Writer enables you to create custom reports on information in the application. You can filter by your specifications, save your report formats and even share them with other users. View a sample of the multitude of reports that are available to you in this category. Looking for something specific? Let us know.
Document and Task Management
Manage Documents— Always know which employees have certain forms. This report from Paycom’s Document Management module allows you to determine which documents have been assigned and attached to employees.
COBRA— COBRA Compliance is a huge risk. With Paycom’s COBRA Administration Report, track former employees who elected COBRA coverage and the reason as well as their payment history and dates. This report can be what saves your company if a former employee sues for non COBRA compliance.
Government & Compliance
FMLA— Tracking employees’ use of FMLA allotted time is a time consuming task. With this report, Paycom helps you track employee’s time off during FMLA
Unemployment— This report helps you identify former employees that have filed unemployment claim.
OSHA 301/Incident— Auditing will be much easier with the detailed records and reports on an “On the Job” inquiry.
OSHA 300— Never worry about finding the Government approved format again. Paycom’s OSHA 300 Report allows you to print the OSHA 300 in the same format as required by the Government.
EEOC Report— Stay compliant with EEOC regulations. This report generates a report detailing all employees with ethnic backgrounds and job classifications.
Vets 100 Report— Produces report of all employees and new hires that are classified as veterans in the Vets 100 format required by the Government.
Vets 100A Report— Instant analytics of all employees and new hires that are classified as veterans in the Vets 100A format by the Government.
Profile Report— Know which one of your employees are in which Benefit Profile. Also discover which employees do not have a profile set.
Benefit Eligibility Report.— Paycom helps you keep track of benefit eligibility with the click of a few buttons. Determine which employees are eligible for which benefits on a certain date and send reminders to those who are eligible but have not yet enrolled.
Current Benefits Report— This helpful report breaks down by employee which benefit each employee is enrolled in.
Benefits Summary Report— Keeping employees benefits organized can be a huge task. This valuable report shows each benefit included in each employee profile and ensures that the correct plans are listed within the correct Eligibility Profile.
Census Report— Always ensure that your company receives the best rates from insurance companies. Paycom’s Census Report is a report that is run prior to open enrollment; this report can be downloaded into Excel and emailed to your broker, who will in turn provide it to several insurance companies.
Reconciliation Report— Capture all the information you need to ensure you are deducting the correct premium amounts from employees and paying correct amounts to insurance carriers. This valuable report lists monthly premium and deduction amounts to reconcile against an insurance statement and helps you compare against your monthly bill, line by line to look for discrepancies.
Benefit Audit Report— Generate a report that details all of the benefits changes that have been made within your specified dates.
Dependents Report— Whether they are dependents of active or terminated employees, filter to view a list of dependents ant the plans they are enrolled in for each employee.
Beneficiaries Report— Filter beneficiaries of active, terminated or a specific employee to view a list of beneficiaries and the plans they are enrolled in for each employee Disability Change Report. The report provides a list of employees who may have a change to their short—term disability rate due to a change in salary or age. Then use this report to update the rates for those plans for each employee.
Incomplete Enrollment Report— This report is vital during Open Enrollment. Capture which employees have not completed enrolling for benefits Personnel Action Forms.
Personnel Action Forms
PAF Reports— Displays proposed compensation employee changes within a given date range.